STREAM THE CHANGING SAME RADIO BROADCAST ON XRAY.FM

FREE THE MIND OF ANALYSIS BECAUSE IT HAS NO MEANING

HARMOLODIC / FREE JAZZ / POST / HARD / AND BEBOP / FUSION / RAGTIME / AVANT GARDE / JASS / SHOUT / 3RD STREAM / STANDARDS / BIG BAND / BLACK MUSIC /FREE JAZZ / POST / HARD / AND BEBOP / FUSION / RAGTIME / AVANT GARDE / STANDARDS / BIG BAND / BLACK MUSIC

21.2.13

JOHN COLTRANE / CECIL TAYLOR - COLTRANE TIME



Here is:  the recording session where John Coltrane and Cecil Taylor collaborated.  Originally titled "Stereo Drive," then "Hard Driving Jazz," finally "Coltrane Time."



7 comments:

  1. Is the link intended merely to lead to sites for purchase, or did Mediafire scuttle it? Either way, you are right, this is essential listening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies I never check the comments...lazy me...that link was good! I will reup :) I think media fire links (many) got kilt

      Delete
    2. Apologies I never check the comments...lazy me...that link was good! I will reup :) I think media fire links (many) got kilt

      Delete
  2. Any chance of a reup. This is quite the rare album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The internets are becoming a bummer. Thanks for all your work here, despite Mediafire's baller blocking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i prefer the hard driving jazz title. mediafire is a bad choice for this kind of filehosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strange, the link worked for me just fine.
    Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete